Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A Sign from God?

A sign from god? Writing on the wall?

An addendum of sorts to the previous post:

I just responded to one of my Dear Reader's comments, and the word verification string of letters that was so-called "automatically" generated was .... hzzblha.

I kid you not.

Is that scary or what? The only thing missing was a few bars from The Twilight Zone. Does Blogspot.com know something that our intripid world leaders don't (or do but they're not saying)? Is god taking sides? I thought Yahweh was cheering for the Israelis and Allah was rooting for the home team? - oh right, they're the same entity. Never mind then. Perhaps the Hezbollah is now intercepting and manipulating our - or more importantly my - blogs? Maybe even recruiting on the internet using cunning subliminal methods ?

Beware! Beware!

8 Comments:

Blogger Me and my camera said...

You're just making that up, right? What was that "voice in the night" from a few weeks ago saying again? Could there be a tie-in?

1:53 p.m.  
Blogger Cat in Rabat ( كات في الرباط) said...

NO! I swear ... it was real. (and by the way, so was the voice I heard).

2:13 p.m.  
Blogger Sencer said...

well, maybe the song had a point;

"what if God was one of us".

or what if God has His own website.
The name does not matter for Him, but the extention is probably not ".com"

by the way, why don't you just let us skip this verification thingy, it is so annoying.

11:42 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's weird.

My husband told me what hezbollah translates to - "party of" (hezbo) "God" (Allah) Gak.

4:39 a.m.  
Blogger Cat in Rabat ( كات في الرباط) said...

Hi Senser:
I wish god had a blog rather than a website. I'd be a regular poster.
I use the verification thing - which I agree is annoying - because my blog got majorly spammed once and, trust me, that was more annoying.

Liosliath - Party of God ... break out the silly string.

9:11 a.m.  
Blogger squindia said...

hey cat, comment not related to post but wanted to share. just joined a book club and our first book is 'Such A Long Journey' by your very recommended author Rohinton Mistry!

1:34 p.m.  
Blogger Cat in Rabat ( كات في الرباط) said...

It's a fab book Squindia - enjoy it (I owe you an email ....)

1:55 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: "silly string God party" - I keep trying to get the Catholic church to use Mountain Dew and Necco wafers for Communion (just for some levity, you know) and they're not going for it.

1:06 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission