Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Vindicated!

See! - I am evil! Well, not very evil. Actually, just barely evil, but evil enough for my purposes.
You Are 60% Evil

You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side.
Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination.

... and anyone who says that they wouldn't kill for $1,000,000 if they were guaranteed not to get caught is a barefaced liar. Thanks for Liosliath for helping me find the wrong path.

Addendum: Apparently my score should be higher. Mr. Cat in Rabat contends that I have made fun of retarded people. I don't remember doing this: perhaps it was during one of those nights that I was so drunk that I couldn't remember the night before. With that in mind, I could probably have checked off all the choices, confirming me Dark Mistress of the Universe, as foretold in song and legend.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here I am: ***You Are 48% Evil***
You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side.
Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination.

Well, who knew that looking at nudie pictures on the net would'nt make you 100% evil! I am, however, on my way to World domination, yes!!

11:57 a.m.  
Blogger Cat in Rabat ( كات في الرباط) said...

Nudie pictures?

11:58 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merely for research purposes only.

12:00 p.m.  
Blogger Me and my camera said...

"You Are 38% Evil
A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil."

Well, I did put that I wouldn't kill for a million even with a guarantee of not getting caught. And, no, I'm not a barefaced liar - I only lie when my face is covered with a camo mask.

BTW, since when is being an atheist evil? I dispute the methodology!

Also BTW, Cat in Rabat, you've made fun of me - does that count for making fun of 'tards? Oops - I just did it - good thing I already answered that in the affirmative...

2:36 p.m.  
Blogger Cat in Rabat ( كات في الرباط) said...

'tard!

8:50 p.m.  
Blogger Me and my camera said...

See? You just did it!!

9:49 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've become way too esoteric since you've returned from the beach.

11:14 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are 20% evil.
You are good. So good, that you make evil people squirm.
Just remember, you may need to turn to the dark side to get what you want!

No kidding!
ughh thanks Cat, now I'm really disgusted with myself...I need evil advice desperately. ):

2:31 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission