Thursday, March 22, 2007

Alas, I am Back

... and except for the curious incident at Mohamed V airport in which the passport control officer whom I had the pleasure of discussing the finer points of World Geography was unfamiliar with the place name "Madrid" (this in response to 'where are you coming from?') - in spite of my repeated (literally) attempts at broadening his geographical horizons & pointing out the flight number clearly indicated on my landing card - it was a muy marvellous trip. And since I am brain deader than normal (Cruz Campo, churros and crosswalks) and have a Spanish exam tomorrow, I offer this literary milksop: my "dna" profile. A dna profile which I trust is of no interest to anyone, but posted in the hopes that others will fill their boots uncoding their own genetic makeup using the insights and breadth of experience that only a scientifically-tested and clinically-proven anonymous computer programme can provide.

2 Comments:

Blogger Me and my camera said...

Hmmm...

That was fun, somewhat illuminating, and just a bit scary:

http://friends.imagini.net/vdna.php?uid=133278-9981&srv=iwebcl5#

Glad to hear you and Mr. Cat got back safe and sound, and that you had a wondie time.

Welcome back to your reality!

;-)

2:37 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Subject: New Apple


Apple Computer reported today that
it has developed a computer chip that can
store and play music inside a woman's breast.


The iBoob is considered to be a major breakthrough,
because women are always complaining
about men staring at their breasts
and not listening to them

12:31 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission