Monday, May 21, 2007

Find Madeleine


Most of us have seen the headlines: four-year old Madeleine McCann was abducted from her bed on May 3rd in Portugal while holidaying with her family. It's not often (well, never) that I am asked to provide a public service of any sort but Madeleine has recently been spotted in Morocco, and her family has asked Moroccan bloggers to sound the alarm, to raise awareness among Moroccans, ex-pats and travellers alike. The McCann's have created 2 websites (here and here) in an effort to bring their little girl home - please take a moment to take a look.

Please help return Madeleine - safe & sound - to her parents.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so sad. The latest news is that the reports of sightings in Morocco and Crete have been discounted - though I wonder how they determined that?

12:45 a.m.  
Blogger Cat in Rabat ( كات في الرباط) said...

Logistically, it would have been very easy to smuggle the little girl into Morocco on a ferry. Poor thing.

10:10 a.m.  
Blogger Lou said...

Dear Cat in Rabat,
thank you so much for posting about Madeleine.

May I point out that the official McCann website is www.findmadeleine.com or www.bringmadeleinehome.com

10:41 p.m.  
Blogger Cat in Rabat ( كات في الرباط) said...

Dear Lou,
I corrected my links - thank you for pointing out my error. All best wishes,
CinR

9:54 a.m.  
Blogger Me and my camera said...

That poor kid. And her parents and family! I can't imagine the hell that they're going through...

2:52 p.m.  
Blogger Britething said...

I believe the Norwegian woman and her British husband saw Madeleine in a petrol station near the Hotel Ibis Palmeraie on or around the 9th May. The little girl answering to the description of Maddie looked sad and lonely and asked the "anonymous" looking man with her "Can I see Mummy soon"?
Put the word out on the streets, guys.
Thanks

3:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission