Thursday, July 27, 2006

Soap Sell

Well ... never one to resist a good buy in the medina, this morning I came upon a bar of Lady Diana Virginity Soap, sitting on the same shelf as those perennial favourites: Pretty Woman Bust Soap for Under-Developed Breasts (promisingly has coconuts on the cover) and Miss Beauty Acne Whitening Lobster Soap (with an equally promising zit-free crustacean). Since I am homeward bound tomorrow for a few weeks of R & R, I thought, what better gift for Mr. Cat in Rabat than a "touched for the very first time" virgin - even if it is one who, like Madonna, is rather questionably renewed. With a bar of soap. But won't he be thrilled!

Now according to the box, this "safe, mild & gentle" soap not only "clears out normal accumulations" (?) but (to quote the song) make "me feel shiny and new".

Directions for Use (insert sic's as necessary ~ CinR):

Uses Lady Diana Virginity Soap to tighten vaginal muscle and clean your secret area free of unpleasant odor. Use regularly twice daily, in the morning and night or as often as needed for more confidence and great feeling like a virgin.


Needless to say, I snatched a box.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't "more confidence" and "feeling like a virgin" mutually exclusive?? Perhaps you could use that bar of soap for purposes other than hygiene...

On an unrelated subject, I pose to you that ancient riddle: Does a Cat still blog when it's out of Rabat?

3:36 p.m.  
Blogger Cat in Rabat ( كات في الرباط) said...

The thought of rinsing one's innards with a bar of soap gives me the heebee jeebies. And yes, a cat could conceivably blog outside of Rabat ...

3:49 p.m.  
Blogger Me and my camera said...

Dear me!

How shocking!

4:14 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But will a cat be too busy to bother to blog, what with her new-found bar of soap and long-misplaced husband.

5:14 p.m.  
Blogger Me and my camera said...

BTW:

It's not such a "secret area" anymore, is it!!

(idiots)

-knarf, still shocked

5:16 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring on the soap!!!

6:03 p.m.  
Blogger Me and my camera said...

I wonder if Swimming Smurf pictured in yesterday's blog uses that soap?

6:05 p.m.  
Blogger Cat in Rabat ( كات في الرباط) said...

With that outfit, she has lots of "secret areas"!!

6:48 p.m.  
Blogger Me and my camera said...

"my wife, some hotshot..."

7:52 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chrisso... This could put a whole new spin on blowing bubbles.

9:40 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmmm (dirty thoughts) hmmmmmmm

10:18 p.m.  
Blogger Me and my camera said...

Chris, you filthy slut!

7:03 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

saw a website where you can order. you can get the soap from here:

www.virginitysoap.com

enjoy guys and girls :-)

6:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission