Sunday, October 15, 2006

If I Only Had a Brain ....

Ofttimes, when I am alone, I give a lot of thought to quantum electrodynamics & the way that electrically charged particles interact with .... with cabbages .... and then I chop the leaves up finely and toss them into the pot, and then ... then ... then Rachel told Ross they were on a break so he slept with the girl from the photocopying shop but Phoebe told Rachel and ... omigod, I'm so confused! What is it that I'm trying to say?

How simpler life would be if I only had a brain ............! I'm off to see the wizard sheikh - if he doesn't give me a brain, at least he'll explain things so that my vacuous, wind tunnel of a head might comprehend the complexities of the universe.

(with thanks to Sandmonkey from whom I shameless stole the link).

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my freaking LORD. There's so much to make fun of in that video that my fingers are having spasms, wanting to type!

Hamou loved it. I pointed out to him that I agree that it takes men a looong time to think about "even simple matters."

12:05 a.m.  
Blogger Cat in Rabat ( كات في الرباط) said...

Ahhhh, but they're *thinking* as we're just talking .....

8:37 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In considering the sheikh's brain and the well-deserved reputation of sheikhs, I was reminded of a line from Robin Williams:
"God gave man a brain and a penis but not enough blood to run them both at the same time."
I wonder what he was doing when he was giving his lecture?

4:14 p.m.  
Blogger Cat in Rabat ( كات في الرباط) said...

If he wasn't *doing* it , he was thinking about it because that's what men excel at: thinking.

4:29 p.m.  
Blogger Me and my camera said...

Well, The Good Sheikh ~did~ say that he was generalizing. Not all women talk before thinking, and not all men...

[pause while thinking}

[still thinking]

[thinking some more}












Don't think so much...

9:22 p.m.  
Blogger Cat in Rabat ( كات في الرباط) said...

Still thinking Knarf .........?

3:24 p.m.  
Blogger Susanne K. said...

warghhh lol it's too much hahahah...
I thought this kind of dumb argumentation (?) stopped to exist in the 19th century.
Nevertheless in some countries where a lot of women are still intellectually restricted to cooking recipes it's no wonder that this should be the result.

3:48 p.m.  
Blogger Me and my camera said...

C in R,

Just wait. I must ~think~ before I ~answer~, as I'm a man, and that's what we do.

It could take a...

a...

[thinking]

er...

[a bit more thinking]

um...

[yet again, still thinking]

...a while.

5:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission